In order to provide more efficient and accessible services, businesses are rethinking the way they manage their interactions, in favor of digitally oriented processes. Enel seeks solutions focused on enhancing the consumer experience by reducing the number of steps as well as operations involved in the process to sign a new contract, request and get delivered a new product or service. The challenge aims to streamline and digitalize the entire customer journey.
As digital interactions allow customers to access information and services in an easy and fast fashion, businesses have to adapt their processes to meet those requirements. For this reason, Enel seeks digital onboarding and support services solutions that can be delivered remotely, but still providing a human touch. Additionally, Enel seeks to simplify existing digital processes by reducing the number of steps or operations involved in order to streamline the entire customer journey: from the identification of the service all the way to the signature and delivery.
In order to keep increasing the level and quality of services provided to their customers, companies have to make digital interactions as much efficient and valuable as possible. As consumers have become more accustomed to interacting with businesses through digital channels, the accessibility of services and support, the quality and ease of interaction are pivotal to be a customer-oriented organization. In this context, Enel is looking for technologies and solutions that can not only streamline digital services to onboard consumers, but that can also maintain the human aspects of in-person interactions.
The aim of this challenge is to identify technologies, solutions, platforms that can:
- Create a digital interface between Enel and customers
- Provide a straightforward and completely digital onboarding services for the following:
- New customers
- Signing of contracts
- Registration for new offers
- Provide this service to both residential and industrial customers, with customized features for each audience
- Reduce the complexity and the time needed to complete onboarding processes
- Improve the overall consumer digital experience
- Provide automatic updates on the status of a request or contract
- Provide opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
Solutions should guarantee the privacy of users.
This challenge provides contribution to the following sustainable development goals (SDGs) to transform our world:
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production.
All proposers are invited to read carefully the challenges and the Regulation of this challenge, attached below in the Attachments section, before submitting a solution.
Explain your proposal clearly and attach documents if needed (max 5 files, 25MB total size).
This Campaign is dedicated to startups, scaleups and SMEs, incorporated in any country, with a technology and/or solution at commercial level (TRL ≥ 7).
CHALLENGE, AWARD, IP RIGHTS
This is an electronic Request-for-Partners (eRFP) Challenge. The Solver will write a preliminary proposal to be evaluated by the Seeker with the goal of considering a collaboration
All intellectual property rights, if any, in the idea or concept demonstrated by the Proposed Solution will remain with the Solver.
Submissions to this Challenge must be received by 11:59 PM (Central European Time) on November 30th, 2020.
Late submissions will not be considered.
Specific regulation in the CSA attached at the bottom of this page.
What happens next?
The Enel Innovation Hubs team will evaluate the Proposals, getting in touch with the Solver if additional information is needed.
Following this preliminary evaluation, the Proposal(s) that meet the requirements of the Challenge will be further evaluated by one or more relevant Enel companies and/or business lines.
Enel will evaluate the proposal using the following criteria:
- Overall scientific and technical feasibility of the proposed solution;
- Economic potential of concept (e.g. Total Cost of Ownership);
- Business potential for Enel;
- Novelty and not obviousness;
- Potential for proprietary position (i.e., is the technology novel or protectable);
- User’s capabilities and related experience;
- Realism of the proposed solution;
- Maturity level of the proposal.
In case the reward includes “Collaboration and testing agreement”, once suitable solution/s will be identified, Enel will reserve the opportunity to start a collaboration, by way of example, all or part of the following activities:
- Test execution;
- Supply of prototypes (if an equipment);
- Installation and site tests;
- Follow up and monitoring of the proposed idea behavior.
At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback.
In case of success, an Enel contact person will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.