Enel has a remarkable record in production and usage of renewable energy: solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal and biomass compose a wide spectrum of technologies currently in use.
The challenge focuses on:
- increasing power plants energy availability, also by mixing two or more generational technologies (in hybrid plants) and combining them with electrochemical energy storage systems
- integrating renewable energy in anthropized environments through the adoption of small scale, low visual impact machinery, such as advanced wind generators, small-scale thermodynamic solar power systems and specific architectural integration solutions
- experimenting with renewable energy sources currently not included in Enel’s generation fleet, such as marine energy.
Your solutions can help us improve and enhance our renewable power generation performances: we look forward to hear all about it!
Explain your proposal clearly in English, attach documents (Max 5 files, 35MB for each one. PDF, JPEG, ZIP formats supported) if needed.
What happens next?
An Enel technical panel will evaluate your proposal and might contact you to gather additional information.
- Your innovative proposal will be evaluated based on technical parameters, economic and business impact for Enel. The presentation of the proposal will also be evaluated.
- At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback.
- In case of success, an Enel contact person will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.