PITCCH operates through the PITCCH Open Innovation platform. If you are a legal entity, you can register, create your profile, showcase your competences, and search for partners.
Registration is open to:
- Challenge owners: like big corporations willing to submit a Challenge. Challenges are technological requests outlining the need to develop a new product, process or service and/or to improve an existing product, process or service;
- Challenge solvers: SMEs or start-ups capable of proposing technological solutions based on advanced technologies;
- Challenge facilitators: such as technology centers, interested in offering their competences and services to support SMEs and start-ups in developing solutions addressing Challenges. Services range from but are not limited to feasibility study, technology advice, testing, validation, prototyping, technology positioning and/or access to specialised infrastructure and equipment;
- Ecosystem support organizations: like business and innovation support agencies, DIHs, Cluster organizations, EEN offices/Chambers of commerce and industry, universities, science and technology parks, associations or networks, incubators/accelerators, regional/national public authorities, eager to disseminate Open Innovation opportunities among their local, national, or sectorial ecosystems.
Challenges are addressed to Challenge solvers working with advanced technologies (including but not limited to: advanced manufacturing, industrial biotechnology, digital technologies, connectivity, mobility, nanotechnology, micro and nano-electronics, internet of things (IoT), robotics, blockchain, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, and security).
In the last two years, PITCCH has selected and published 16 Corporate Challenges, and it became the springboard of 13 Open Innovation collaborations. The PITCCH network will continue its efforts of open innovation promotion and will publish more Challenges starting from 2023!
Challenges contribute fostering the following sustainable development goals (SDGs), transforming our world:
- SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being
- SDG 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13: Climate Action