The winner will receive a training course focused on one of the following themes:
- Customer culture;
- Digital impact;
- Business and Soft skills;
- Social Innovation;
- Strategy & Marketing;
These opportunities are available based on previous collaborations that Enel has in place with prestigious universities and Coursera. Experiential mentoring paths organized together with our internal network of mentors will be also available.
The goal is to identify innovative solutions for customer centricity, circular economy, digitalization and sustainability through 7 global challenges
The 7 global challenges are the following. Choose your challenge AND CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO PARTICIPATE:
- How can we make our customers choose to stop receiving the paper invoice?
- Making customer life easier through Digital Transformation
- Customer interactions and fast corrective actions
- Faster communication with our clients during energy emergencies
- Products and services to attract and retain elderly people
- How to increase the digital payments from our customers?
- How can we encourage customers to adopt a circular economy behavior?
The submitted proposal should be a maximum of 10 pages and include the following:
- Rationale for the proposed concept/idea and a detailed explanation of its novelty and feasibility
- Steps for implementing the solution (e.g. resources, time frame, metrics (and insights with respect to any known limitations)
The proposal should not include any personal identifying information (name, username, company, address, phone, email, personal website, resume, etc.) or any information the Solvers may consider as their Intellectual Property they do not want to share.
The 7 challenges provide an overall contribution to the following sustainable development goals (SDGs) to transform our world:
- SDG 3: Ensuring a healthy life and promoting well-being for all, at all ages
- SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 10: Reducing inequality within and between countries
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13: Climate Action
- SDG 15: Life on Land